Anthropos – The Human Resource Development Cell of SSCBS
What We Do
Anthropos-The Human Resource Development cell of SSCBS is a student-run organization which aims at enabling the development of students into world-class, well-rounded professionals who are capable of delivering and creating value in the emerging business environment. Our main objective is to make students more aware of the application of its knowledge in the real world.
Throughout the course of the year, multiple activities are undertaken to bring out the best in every individual. We launch and nurture activities and programs in pursuance of the objective of knowledge generation, propagation and capacity building for making Human Resource Development, a vital part of a wide-ranging management approach.
1. Inceptra - It is the annual flagship event of Anthropos, an outburst of HR insights. Students are tested vehemently on their skills, applications, knowledge and judged by the industry experts specialized in HR. It is a 2-day event which covers management skills from head to toe from finance, marketing to operations with special emphasis on human resource functioning being soul of any organization. The event saw the participation of 1000+ students from different colleges across the country.
2. Coffee with HR- It is a panel discussion with HR professionals from a varied range of industries making a delight to watch with full of learning about the market and its working along with a discussion on leadership, strategies and future of the market.
3. Mock Interview - We conducts Mock Interview Workshop which includes a one-on-one interview and a speaker session. The aim of the workshop is to provide students with an experience of interviews with the industry professionals and useful insights to crack those interviews.
4. Speaker Sessions – We organized various sessions throughout the year on topics ranging from tips to cracking CAT, Confidence building, Importance of Emotional Intelligence, to starting your own business. Every session saw mass participation.
We had Mr Arun Sharma (Founder of Mindworkzz and author of CAT preparation books, Mr Aditya Arora(CEO at FAAD Network), Mr Shubhankar Ghose(IIM Ahmedabad alumini) and knowledge experts from TIME to name a few for our sessions.
Recent Accolades and Achievements
- 1st position - Mock Stock Competition, IIT Delhi –Shivam Gulati
- 1st position - Code Blue, a simulation game SSCBS – Shivani Rekvar and Shivam Gulati
- 1st position- Research Paper Competition, STGB Khalsa – Shivam Gulati
- 2nd position - Case Study Competition, IIT Kanpur (Regnant Populi) – Shivani Rekvar and Mansi Chawla
- 2nd position - Finnexia (simulation game), JDMC- Ayush Gupta
- 1st position- Annual debate- Kirori mal college- Shivam Gulati
Follow Us On
Official Website- www.anthropossscbs.ml/