Enactus Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies
What We Do :
Enactus is an international organization which allows students to identify humanitarian needs in society and eliminating them through innovative social business models.
We work to uplift communities through our intervention while getting a chance to apply our knowledge of business situations in our work on ground.
Major Events :
The Enactus Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies chapter is currently working on 3 projects; Project Khidki: which aims to eliminate malnutrition from slum communities, Project Avya: which provides low cost, customised water purifiers to slum dwellers and Project Pravaah: a holistic solution to rectify indoor air pollution. Additionally, we organise several events in line with United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and our projects. We have organised The Social Revolution 2.0 which aimed at joining students and NGOs to sensitise, empower and uplift communities through collaborative effort.
Recent Accolades and Achievements:
- Winner, FAMAE International Grant for Water and Sanitation, (2019)
- Winner, KPMG Business Ethics Grant, (2019)
- Semi Finalist, Enactus National Symposium Competition, (2019)
- Top 12, Enactus World Water Race, San Jose, California (2019)
- Winner, Kalpavriksha Social Venture Pitching Competition, IIM Indore, (2018)
- Winner at B-Plan Competitions in FMS, JMC, Miranda House, NSUT (2018)