Grandeur - The Consulting and Knowledge Cell, Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies
What We Do:
Grandeur - The Consulting and Knowledge Cell, Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies is a student-run, corporate-facilitated and faculty-guided student body of SSCBS, set up with an objective to benefit the student community through consulting events, live industry projects, seminars, workshops, and self-development case practice session. This helps the students to explore and enhance their skills and interests for consulting and strategy. The live industry projects solve business problems and help students to build their advisory and strategy quotient and simultaneously get the much-needed industry exposure.
● Ranneeti- The Case Study Competition Ranneeti is our annual event organised for
first years of SSCBS. The event gives an opportunity to students to solve modern
corporate challenges, simplified and presented in the form of a case study. The event
saw the participation of 100+ students.
● Ace The Case – Ace the Case was a series of Mock Case Interviews, Guesstimates and
Group Discussions. It was aimed to prepare the students for placements and saw the
participation of over 200+ students. The event helped the students to develop an
analytical framework and to prepare them for the case interviews ahead.
● Live Projects- In the previous year, we undertook various live projects in diversified
fields to help the students gain industry experience. It helped in giving hands-on
experience to students, improved their practical knowledge, taught them to work
within deadlines and surviving work pressure before stepping into the corporate
● Speaker Sessions- An interactive session was organised on the topic ‘Supply Chain
Management’. The guest speaker was Mr. Amrendra Kumar having 12+ years of rich
experience as the Head of partnerships and Supply Chain at Tata Steel. The discussion
helped students widen their perspective in sphere of management. He shared an
example of how Tata Steel uses Supply Chain Management and also educated regarding major technical jargons in inventory control.
We also had an interactive session organized on the topic ‘Valuation of a start-up’. The guest speaker was Mr. Aayush Bajaj, a valuations trainer and ACCA instructor.
- Hult prize winner (on campus round) - Manvinder Singh Arora, Mansi Chawla
- Runner up in case study competition in IIT Kanpur (Regnent populi)- Mansi Chawla
- 1st prize - Case Study Competition in SRCC - Ritik Rustagi
- National Finalist at National Consulting Conclave at IIFT Delhi - Ritik Rustagi
- 2nd position in ‘Armageddon’ market simulation event of St. Stephen’- Ritik
- 1st position in ‘trade-o-mania’ event of gargi college- Ritik
Follow Us On: