IFSA Network India
What We Do:
International Finance Student Association (IFSA) is the world’s largest student-run finance association with chapters in esteemed universities such as Harvard, HEC Paris and University of Oxford. Its goal is to connect, educate and empower students to become future financial leaders through world-class case competitions, workshops and networking events. IFSA Network’s Indian chapter is headquartered at SSCBS, entrusted with the responsibility of propagating and leading the network’s footprint throughout the country.
IFSA Network India undertakes numerous activities to enhance its student members’ financial and business acumen. Through its international collaborations, IFSA Network India competes in international case competitions of a diversity of genres such as finance and management. Additionally, it also publishes a quarterly Global Report with University of Rio-de-Janeiro and eleven other universities, encompassing an analysis of the latest macroeconomic affairs of the globe. Further, IFSA Network India engages in Live Projects encapsulating financial and consulting services with multiple companies and startups. Lastly, the students of the chapter also run a collective investment fund aimed at understanding the financial markets.
Recent Accolades and Achievements:
• Harvard Global Case Competition – Harvard University – International Finalist
• McGill Management International Case Competition – McGill University – International Finalist
• Duff & Phelps YOUniversity Challenge – Duff & Phelps – Winner
• BCG International Case Competition – International Finalists
• Deloitte APICS Case Competition – National Finalists
• Valuation Olympiad – Global Banking Training Institute London – International Top 20
Follow Us On:
Official Website- https://ifsa-network.com