What we do:
KRITI, the Fine Arts Society of SSCBS, attempts to change the style in which fine arts is seen by people. Its main purpose is to provide a platform for budding artists to showcase their talent. Art is a way of refreshing and rejuvenating yourself. ALLA PRIMA, the annual art event of SSCBS is organized by Kriti. Competitions such as Rangoli, Doodling, T-shirt painting etc. are organized. 100+ students from various colleges participate in this fest ensuring the achievement of society’s objective i.e. spreading art to every individual possible.
Kriti conducts a variety of competitions ranging from rangoli to tattoo making under its annual fest. Over 2 days, we see participation from all over DU. An exhibition by the team is also put up.
Throughout the year we conduct sessions on various art styles. Example: quilling, paper sculpture, photoshop, etc. Sessions help the members inculcate new skills and gain more knowledge which benefits them during competitions. We also organise sessions for our sponsors.
As the fine arts society, we help the college and societies during their events. During annual day, convergence or other events, we assist them by making rangoli for welcoming attendees.
Recent Accolades and Achievements:
- First Position – Charcoal Painting – AIIMS: Khushee Soni
- First Position – Poster Making- AIIMS: Anushka Rai
- Second Position – T-shirt Painting – SRCAS: Upshant Saini
- Third Position- Mosaic Painting – PGDAV college: Upshant Saini
- Second Position- Tattoo Making - SSCBS: Gaurvi Rustagi, Periwinkle Shergill
- Third Position – Tattoo Making – SSCBS: Prakriti Jain, Sakshi Singh
- Third Position – Modern Art – IIT Kanpur: Upshant Saini
- First Position – Charcoal Painting – AIIMS: Gaurvi Rustagi
Follow us on: