SYNERGY- The Corporate Society of SSCBS
What We Do:
As the official corporate society of SSCBS, Synergy aims to bridge the gap between young management students and the corporate industry, so that when the students of CBS venture into the corporate world, they are well prepared.
The USP of the society lies in two areas - comprehensiveness and creativity. Instead of focusing only on one aspect of business, the society undertakes a comprehensive approach towards the learning of a corporate entity. This comprises of various activities like marketing, finance, corporate relations, human relations, and strategy formulation.
• The Annual Corporate Event- Oraculum '19
This is the flagship event of the society conducted every year. It is a two-day corporate extravaganza which tests young minds in various fields. Companies like TCIL, Eptitude, Rupa, Lotus, Coolfies, and The Wall Street School sponsored the event last year and it was a massive hit with over 1000 entries for the prelim round. Students from various colleges across Delhi participated to win a chance to ace the On-Campus finals. The rounds incorporated a multitude of corporate domains such as Human Resource Management, Public Relations, Finance, Marketing, Strategic Management, etc.
Date and Venue of the Event: 28 February & 1 March 2019; College Premises, SSCBS.
• Vincenza '19- The Online Business Simulation
Incepted in 2019 itself, Vincenza is the first National Online Business Simulation organized by Synergy in association with OnePlus. It's the beginning of a new legacy. The whole and sole purpose of the simulation is to not only test the risk management, analytical and decision-making skills but also the grit of the participants' minds. The simulation will have 2 online rounds
The event will take place in November.
Recent Accolades and Achievements :
• Saksham Jain - 3rd Position in Imperium -The case study Competition organized by IIM Indore.
• Madhav S Goel, Harshit Ratnani and Haseeb Haroon -Winners of Resource Illusion event at Synergy '19: The annual economics fest of St.Xavier's College, Jaipur.
• Saksham Jain, Khushi Gupta, and Arpit Madan - 2nd Runner ups of Resource Illusion event at Synergy '19: The annual economics fest of St.Xavier's College, Jaipur.
• Nandini Poddar, Jasmeet Singh Kohli, and Diksha Bhargava - Runner ups of the event Kootniti at Synergy '19: The annual economics fest of St.Xavier's College, Jaipur.
• Dhruv Gupta and Abhinandan Jain - 2nd Runner ups of Inquesta at Synergy '19: The annual economics fest of St.Xavier's College, Jaipur.
• Kartik Arora and Keshav Aggarwal - Winners of Phoenix: Rise from the ashes at Comquest -Escalade '19, Annual Commerce Festival of Lady Shri Ram College.
Follow Us On:
Official Website- https://synergysscbs.wordpress.com/