What we do:
Yuva, the e-cell aims at actively promoting thinking and creativity amongst budding entrepreneurs, in an attempt to manifest their covert entrepreneurial spirit by exposing them to the joys and obscurity of entrepreneurship. It seeks to provide a platform to the students to convert their ideas into a reality. The cell aims at not only showing you the doors of opportunity, but also equipping you to walk through it.
In our attempt to curate an entrepreneur-friendly environment in the B-school, we launched the first ever student run co-working space in Delhi University, in the campus, with wide-ranging features and facilities to help the budding entrepreneurs establish their ventures and scale them.
So, if you think you've got the spark, we'll make sure you get noticed. We, at Yuva, believe that entrepreneurship is not an aptitude, but an attitude!
- Lufthansa Impact Week: Team Yuva, in collaboration with SSCBS Innovation and Incubation Foundation (SIIF), AUD and DPSRU organised the Impact Week, a design thinking workshop of Lufthansa Global, which witnessed more than 250 participants from across Delhi-NCR, for two consecutive years.
- Investors' Pitch Day: Yuva successfully organised the Investors' Pitch Day in collaboration with SIIF, in July, 2019 and provided a platform to early stage startups to showcase their ideas in front of a panel of investors. 15 starts-ups which had the most promising growth graph and business models were shortlisted to pitch their startups to a board of savvy and experienced investors, which included Saurabh Jain, Paytm Vice President, Rohit Goyal, Founder Windrose Capital, Ravi Kant, Ex-Business head, Royal Bank of Scotland, among others.
- Infinity Talks: Yuva started a series of talks with the alumni of the college, industry experts, etc. to learn from their experience and knowledge. Not only has this helped students gain insights and knowledge, but has also brought the alums closer to college and the students.
- Yuva has been conducting regular brainstorming sessions and is a house to hundreds of ideas. Right from ideation to being a catalyst in helping a startup raise funding, Yuva does it all.
- Team Yuva also partners with TiE Delhi to organise the TiE Global Summit, TiE Startup Expo, India Internet Day and other entrepreneurial events every year.
- Yuva was the organiser of the first TEDx Delhi University which saw a tremendous response from hundreds of students from the university and saw breathtaking speeches by some of the finest speakers.
- We also organised the WYSIWYG Conference which saw country's eminent personalities such as Rajan Anandan (former Google MD) taking the stage to put out their opinion in the public domain and was supported by big brands like BMW. Yuva was also the curator of India's largest QR Code.
Recent Accolades and achievements:
- 10 Podium finishes in Esummit 2019, Jaypee University of Information Technology, Solan , Himachal Pradesh
- Shreya Jain, 1st Position in Lufthansa Impact Week 2019, SSCBS
- Akash Goel and Nihal Goyal, 1st Position in Inceptum 2019, Keshav Mahavidalaya
- Vanshica Sahni, 1st position in Investocrats 2018, Shaheed Bhagat Singh College
- Manan Goyal and Gyaananant Khodaria, 2nd position in Dope Dilemma Zietgeist, Hindu College
- Shivansh Jindal, 3rd position in HR PR Excelsior 2019, SSCBS
FOLLOW US ON:
Official Website- yuvaecell.com