• Saksham Jain – 3rd Position in Imperium -The Case Study Competition organized by IIM Indore.
• Madhav S Goel, Harshit Ratnani and Haseeb Haroon -Winners of Resource Illusion event at Synergy ’19: The annual economics fest of St.Xavier’s College, Jaipur.
• Saksham Jain, Khushi Gupta, and Arpit Madan – 2nd Runner ups of Resource Illusion event at Synergy ’19: The annual economics fest of St.Xavier’s College, Jaipur.
• Nandini Poddar, Jasmeet Singh Kohli, and Diksha Bhargava – Runner ups of the event Kootniti at Synergy ’19: The annual economics fest of St.Xavier’s College, Jaipur.
• Dhruv Gupta and Abhinandan Jain – 2nd Runner ups of Inquesta at Synergy ’19: The annual economics fest of St.Xavier’s College, Jaipur.
• Kartik Arora and Keshav Aggarwal – Winners of Phoenix: Rise from the ashes at Comquest -Escalade ’19, Annual Commerce Festival of Lady Shri Ram College.
This is the flagship event of the society conducted every year. It is a two-day corporate extravaganza which tests young minds in various fields. Companies like BPCL, Bausch & Lomb, KK Securities,La Pino’s and Harvard Business Review sponsored the event this year and it was a massive hit with over 1000 entries for the prelim round. Students from various colleges across Delhi participated to win a chance to ace the On-Campus finals. The rounds incorporated a multitude of corporate domains such as Public Relations, Finance, Marketing, Strategic Managementetc.
Date and Venue of the Event: 6 and 7 February, College Premises, SSCBS.
Incepted in 2019 itself, Vincenza is the first National Online Business Simulation organized by Synergy in association with OnePlus. It’s the beginning of a new legacy. The whole and sole purpose of the simulation is to not only test the risk management, analytical and decision-making skills but also the grit of the participants’ minds. The simulation will have 2 online rounds
The event took place in November.